Family Law Representation in Salt Lake City, Utah
Our Utah family law attorney knows you must be well informed to make important decisions. Legal family issues affect every aspect of our lives including emotional health, happiness and stability. You deserve compassion, responsiveness and direct, insightful communication every step of the way during this difficult time. We are fast, our consultation is free, and we will work to get you results.
How can a Salt Lake City Family Law Attorney Help Represent Your Case?
Divorce and all legal issues associated with this pivotal life event can be resolved through negotiation, mediation and dynamic representation in trial. Legal elements connected to divorce include custody, visitation and asset and property division. We have over 190 years of combined legal experience helping people through this stage in their life, as well as the compassion and responsiveness to effectively deal with your personal family law issues.
Your best legal support will come from a Salt Lake City family law attorney who has open communication with you and helps you to make important decisions with the information and insight you need. We can help you with a number of issues related to family law including, but not limited to:
- Asset and property division is a fair and just distribution of marital property and debts.
- Child Custody includes disputed cases. In sole physical custody the most able parent, best equipped to provide a safe, stable and healthy environment is selected. Visitation can be a part of this to help the noncustodial parent continue a relationship with the child.
- Shared custody means that both parents demonstrate the ability to cooperate and communicate in sharing responsibility for a child.
- Visitation involves the creation of comprehensive parenting plans suited to individual family circumstances. They protect your children’s well-being and your vital relationship with them.
- Child support Utah courts recommend that you consult an attorney about child support. This is because calculating child support can be very complicated. It’s possible to limit your consultation to this or other aspects of your case.
- Protection orders are often necessitated when domestic violence is threatened. They may also be requested by a party seeking to gain an advantage in a custody dispute.
- Adoption and guardianship are alternatives that enable other responsible caregivers such as stepparents and grandparents the legal right to make important decisions regarding the welfare and protection of children.
- Paternity actions can be made on behalf of either a mother or father who chooses to take responsibility and seeks to claim custody or visitation rights.
- Prenuptual and Postnuptual Agreements can not only help protect assets, but it can also help clarify any debt issues. We live in a time when divorce is more common, it is always wise to be informed.
Contact a Utah Family Law Attorney Who Will Fight for Your Rights
Call (801) 441-2388 to contact the talented Utah trial lawyers at Wall & Wall or visit us online at www.WallLegalSolutions.com to discuss your situation and learn about your legal rights. We are an experienced, responsive law firm with the body of knowledge on divorce and family law to help you through the many challenges and concerns about children, assets and debts. Our no obligation case review will provide you with the opportunity to have your personal situation reviewed by a professional family law attorney Salt Lake City.